Harry Potter Walking Tour of London for Kids, Families and Muggles
Expeliarmus! If your child is an avid Harry Potter fan, this tour is a win-win for it’s a brilliant way of introducing them to some of London’s main attractions. This is essentially a film location tour but a great way of seeing London in a different way and even if you are a total Muggle, you will still learn something about London.
- Lots of fun, quizzes and some real magic:
- Forget Oxford Street for shopping, we'll see exactly what inspired J.K Rowling's Diagon Alley.
- Fancy a drink? We'll find the door to Britain's now most famous pub, the Leaky Cauldron.
- We'll investigate how a government building was transformed into the Ministry of Magic.
- We'll wobble our way across the Millenium Bridge which was completely destroyed during the Half Blood Prince.
- You might want to make your way to platform 9 3/4 as we stop for some Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans (including vomit and rotten egg flavours).
- Look out for one of our public tours or contact us for a private group booking.